Tough polypropylene webbing and heavy-duty 1" cam buckle ensure reliable performance and long-lasting durability. Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
- Color-coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. lashing strength.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give the cam buckle a stronger, plus a more secure grip on the webbing.
- Available in various lengths.
- Lashing Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Features: 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information
- Webbing is color-coded by length
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- Notes: All strap lengths are measured in feet.
- 2' – Black