Patagonia's Pack in Pullover Hoody is the perfect piece for cool evenings, layering and high mountain hikes on a cloudy day. This Fair Trade Certified hoody, uses E-fiber technology with HeiQ Fresh tech to keep those camping smells away.
- Regular fit
- A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance hoody with a recycled polyester stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Hood bound with elastic for snug fit; half-zip front
- Kangaroo pocket; hidden, on-seam lower-back zippered pocket
- Adjustable drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn