Your smartphone is expensive; protect it from water, dirt, dust and sand with the Aquapac iPhone 6 Plus Case - 358. Talk, listen and operate controls right through the case.
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free. They're made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
- The 6 Plus Case uses Aquapac's patented lever closure system that makes the case waterproof down to 30 feet / 10 meters.
- Also fits the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and Google Pixel XL.
- Most things work normally through the PU case, including the camera and touchscreen. The exception to this is you lose use of the touchscreen when the case is submerged; water breaks the circuit between your finger and the screen. Use the phone's volume buttons to operate the camera underwater.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem.
- It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck or cinch it to your life jacket.
- The case should float with phone inside. Test that before you depend on it.