This is the lightweight rescue pulley you've been waiting for.
- This is the lightweight rescue pulley you've been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1" Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys. Will help to flip, haul or move rafts, canoes and kayaks. When off the water, secure food in a tree with the pulley.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
- Material: High Quality Aluminum
- Axle: Stainless steel
- Sheave: 1.20" Delrin
- Dimensions: 2.7" x 1.75" x 1.07"
- Weight: 1.8 oz (52 g)
- Pulley Strength: 22 kN = 4946 lbs.
- Max Rope Size: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Color: Orange